Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Wedding Reception Coming June 2015

July 14, 2014

My fiancé and I hired Sodiah and her team after a delightful and delicious tasting for our wedding reception. We attended the tasting with a bundle of nerves- every bride wants everything to be just right. We were immediately put at ease with Sodiah's warm personality and attention to every detail suggested in the menu. The presentation was lovely with a creative sunflower centerpiece (I'd never seen one done like that before) and the beverages were tasty as well. The menu was TO DIE FOR; from hors d'oeuvres to the main entree, we were thoroughly impressed with the taste and presentation. Even my dad was impressed and he is the toughest critique I know. The chef even made sure to mention how he prepared his food and even came out to chat with me and my family. Also, Sodiah is extremely helpful and responsive to all form of communication which is something I value. Sodiah is truly a master at hospitality and I can't wait to work with her and her team for my June 2015 wedding.

Brittanie K

No comments:

Post a Comment