Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Surprised his Wife with our "Cater to You, Dinner for Two"!

I used S&B Event Concepts and Catering for a last minute in-home affair and I needed catering quick. It was my first time using a catering company. I setup a last-minute romantic in-home catered dinner for my wife and me. I got rid of the dogs and the kids. I shampooed the carpets and had a long-desired present ready for my wife when she walked in. In addition, when my wife walked in the S&B hostess / waitress and chef were standing (professionally dressed) adjacent to the dining room table. My wife was very surprised. The multi-course dinner, desert and event went perfectly.

I worked with Sodiah from start to finish. She talked to me on the phone at times I liked -- at odd hours on occasion as she responded immediately once to my late-evening email. She always responded quickly to my calls.

The food menu was huge. I picked out just the stuff I wanted. And, she kept it within my budget and not once suggesting items to raise my spending. We double checked all items and expectations including but not limited to the food selections and preparation desires, timing, supplies, etc. The table setup was complete with fine china and silverware, candles, white linens and other stuff to make it look very special. They used our kitchen and left it spotless (including the trash removal) when they left.

She and her team were great to work with. They were pleasant, on-time and very professional. They remained out of site. They exceeded my expectations. They will be my go-to for in-home catering and catering for other events. I will call further in advance next time. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment